POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metallic paint : Re: Metallic paint - HDR version Server Time
18 May 2024 04:36:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metallic paint - HDR version
From: Tek
Date: 15 May 2003 17:16:53
Message: <3ec403c5@news.povray.org>
I take it back, metallic black looks cool! Like I said it's just the reflection
and the glitter, but it looks much better than I thought it would.

Though I still don't recall ever seeing a metallic black car.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> You do realise metallic black is a contradiction? Well nearly, it would still
> glitter but it would lose the illumination properties which are the whole
reason
> I started this!
>
> --
> Tek
> http://www.evilsuperbrain.com
>
> "Aaron" <aar### [at] ihugconz> wrote in message news:3ec2ccb3@news.povray.org...
> > You've got... lets see... Red, White, Cream/gold and Green.... but where's
> > black?
> >
> > I mean really!  Who would buy anything other than a cool black vehicle!?!
> > Just think of Kitt.
> >
> > Hmm I wonder if there is a POV model of Kitt floating around on the web.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'metal hdr black.jpg' (33 KB)

Preview of image 'metal hdr black.jpg'